Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 1||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Who fronted the band ‘Culture Club’?
2. What does a bad workman always blame?
3. Which is more substantial, ‘Afternoon Tea’ or ‘High Tea’?
4. In medicine what do the initials E N T mean?
5. In which soap would you find a garage known as ‘The Arches’?
6. What is an ‘Alto Cumulus’?
7. In which European country would you find Tuscany?
8. Which is the busiest passenger ferry port in England?
9. What weapons are used in fencing?
10. What is the German word for ‘one’ (spelling must be correct)?
11. Which golfer Jack was nicknamed ‘The Golden Bear’?
12. In which Scottish City would you find Sauchiehall Street?
13. Which TV personality’s catchphrase is ‘Awright’?
14. Which musician was known as ‘Satchmo’?
15. Which royal was once married to Lord Snowden?
16. What do the initials MEP stand for?
17. In children’s television, what creature was Otis?
18. In which country would you find the pine scented wine ‘Retsina’?
19. What is Mozzarella?
20. In which country are Rhineland, Bavaria and Saxony?
21. Which Joan starred in ‘What ever happened to Baby Jane’?
22. Which part of your body does an orthodontist look after?
23. Is Sweden a Kingdom or a Republic?
24. What type of plant is associated with a viticulturist?
25. Which film contains the song ‘Hi Ho’?
26. For which country did Gavin Hastings play Rugby Union?
27. Which ice dance partnership performed to Ravel’s Bolero?
28. Which song contains the line ‘Feed the World’?
29. What are the initials of the painter ‘Lowry’?
30. What ‘flock together’?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.