Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 15||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
Which actress ‘Wendy’ starred in ‘Butterflies’?
2. In which country was the author Stephen King born?
3. Which actress was once married to Andre Agassi?
4. Ted Bovis and Spike Dixon are characters in which TV program?
5. In which country is Saragosa?
6. Which word can do before the following; Ball, Drunk and Line?
7. Which newspaper sponsored a darts tournament from 1948 to 1990?
8. Which star is also known as Sirius?
9. Which colour is Bow Street on a Monopoly board?
10. Who was the lead singer with T-Rex?
11. In 1974 parts of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire were used to form which new county?
12. Going clockwise on a dartboard which number follows 15?
13. What is the cooking technique whereby vegetables are cut into narrow fine sticks?
14. Which of the Kray brothers died first?
15. What was Al Capone arrested for?
16. In which Street in London did Sweeney Todd operate?
17. Which song begins ‘They asked me how I knew, My true love was true’?
18. What is the middle name of Frank Sinatra?
19. With which sport do you associate Henry Cecil?
20. Which Bruce starred in Moonlighting?
21. Who was given white bread and butter when he sang for his supper?
22. In which decade did the pop charts begin?
23. Which car manufacturer produced the Avenger?
24. In which country is Mount Fuji?
25. What is the first name of Rodney Trotter’s wife in Only Fools and Horses?
26. At whom did Nel Gwyn flash her oranges and later become his mistress?
27. Who scored England’s first and last goals of Euro 1996 (same person)?
28. Fats Waller is famous for playing which musical instrument?
29. What type of animal is an Ibex?
30. What would you keep locked away in a Tantalus?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.