Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 22||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Who had a number one hit with ‘True Blue’?
2. Liz Hurley became the face of which cosmetic firm in 1995?
3. Is the Orinoco River in North or South America?
4. On a standard dartboard, which number follows 11 if you move anticlockwise?
5. Who was Richard Penniman was better known as?
6. In which city is the headquarters of the Scotsman newspaper?
7. Which 2 words form the shortest verse in the Bible?
8. Which ‘Dennis’ wrote the Singing Detective?
9. Which ‘Nick’ won the US Masters in 1989?
10. What is Goldie Hawn’s real name?
11. In which city is Tianaman Square?
12. Which title does Princess Diana’s brother have?
13. Where would you find a Purser?
14. What movement did Lord Baden Powell found?
15. What are ‘clogs’ traditionally made from?
16. Which sign of the Zodiac does an archer represent?
17. What does the ‘S’ stand for in ‘Winston S Churchill’?
18. Lynn Davies holds the British record in which jump event?
19. What is the American name for the English postcode?
20. What type of sausage is usually served in a coil?
21. Which Felicity starred in ‘Solo’?
22. Which has more annual rainfall, the Sahara or the Antarctic?
23. Which bean is used to make Baked Beans?
24. What type of animal was the character ‘Babe’?
25. How many wings does a bee have?
26. Caviar comes from which fish?
27. Which footballing David advertised L’Oreal hair products?
28. ‘The Needles’ are located off which island?
29. What are the three primary colours?
30. Which character did Kathy Staff play in Last of the Summer Wine?Answers
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.