Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 29||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. Which eastern religion does Richard Gere follow?
2. Which East London football club did Alf Garnett support?
3. Which part of Einstein was preserved after his death?
4. In which decade was the Sony Walkman introduced?
5. What is a £500 bet more commonly known as?
6. Boy George fronted which club?
7. Which motorway links London with Cambridge?
8. Who created Noddy?
9. Which colour forms the background of the Turkish flag?
10. In which decade was Rowan Atkinson born?
11. Which show did The Muppets first regularly appear on?
12. Which chess piece can only move diagonally?
13. What was the capital of West Germany?
14. How should you verbally address a Mayor who is a woman?
15. Which is the only English word anagram of the word ‘english’?
16. What was Princess Margaret’s middle name?
17. What term is used to describe when your mortgage is more than the value of your house?
18. Which film featured the Joe Cocker hit, ‘Up where we belong’?
19. What did Bob Geldof and Paula Yates agree to swap as part of their divorce settlement?
20. Who in 1994 accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment?
21. Which sport is Chris Tarrant’s favourite pastime – golf, fishing or swimming?
22. What was the name of the butler in ‘To The Manor Born’?
23. Who duetted with Barbara Dixon for the hit ‘I know him so well’?
24. Which English University did Prince Charles attend?
25. What is the flavour of ‘Ouzo’?
26. Which fruit is a ‘Laxton Superb’?
27. Where do mice who are proverbially poor live?
28. Who played the part of ‘M’ in ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’?
29. Who painted the series of pictures entitled ‘Irises’?
30. How big is the area of the City of London – 1 square mile, 2 sq. miles or 3 sq. miles?
Tiebreaker–How many Grand Prix’s had Jordan competed in before they won their first race?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.