Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 31||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. What type of vehicle would you find on the Cresta Run?
2. Where would you find a ‘useful junk’?
3. The Vatican City is within which other city?
4. The ‘Golden Gloves Championship’ relates to which sport?
5. Where would you be if you bumped into Mrs Goggins in the Post Office?
6. Who travelled from ‘Pole to Pole’ and ‘Around the World in 80 Days’?
7. Who have you betrayed if you commit treason?
8. Which scientific word relates to the structure of the human body?
9. According to the saying how will March go out if it came in like a lion?
10. What is the chemical symbol for Magnesium?
11. Who was the longest serving Dr Who?
12. What nationality was the diarist Anne Frank?
13. Which type of wind blows no good?
14. The Province of Flanders is in which country?
15. Who is Paul O’Grady’s blonde alter ego?
16. In gin rummy, how many cards are dealt to each player?
17. What is the epicarp of an orange?
18. Lime Street train station is in which city?
19. What type of fruit is a ‘jargonelle’?
20. Excess bile pigment in the blood causes which illness?
21. On which island was the Mafia founded?
22. Which is the largest of the Balearic Islands?
23. Which saint’s feast day is the 15th July?
24. Which animal does ‘vulpine’ describe – fox, badger or camel?
25. Which day of Royal Ascot is usually Ladies Day?
26. Which leaves taste of aniseed?
27. ‘Going Straight’ was the sequel to which television series?
28. If you ‘nictitate’ at someone, what do you do?
29. In which decade was the film Grease set?
30. Which ship was the first to send a SOS?
Tiebreaker: What were the odds when Frankie Dettori rode his 7 winners at Ascot in 1996?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.