Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 48||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
1. A bank from which country is considering buying the ‘Abbey’?
2. Where did Coleen McLoughlin throw away her engagement ring?
3. Britains most wanted man was captured at the weekend – what was his name?
4. Which television show is to make history this week with it’s first ever live outside broadcast?
5. Which star has recently had a boozy row, which resulted in her boyfriend being arrested?
6. Which former Leeds Rhinos star has recently signed for the Bradford Bulls?
7. Crystal Palace earned promotion to the Premiership via the play-offs
last season, but what position did they finish the 1st division in?
10. Which acting legend is making a return to the screen 15 years after he died in real life?
11. In which US state is Detroit?
12. By what name was the 1944 Allied invasion of Normandy known?
13. From which bean is chocolate made?
14. What type of creature is a flying fox?
15. Which city is the administrative capital of Lancashire?
16. Who played the Russian submarine commander in the film The Hunt for Red October?
17. What is the largest mammal in the world?
18. How many fluid ounces are in a pint?
19. What is the Roman numeral that represents the number 500?
20. Which bacteria is responsible for typhoid and food poisoning?
21. What was the Rolling Stones first No 1 hit?
22. In the film the Devils Advocate, who starred opposite Keanu Reeves?
23. Shylock is a character from which Shakespeare play?
24. From which sit-com was Mork and Mindy a spin off?
25. What was Mickey Mouse’s originally going to be called?
26. Who had the original hit with ‘The Devil You Know’?
27. Which actress played the lead role in Breakfast at Tiffany’s?
28. Who had a hit with ‘I Got You Babe’?
29. In which James Bond film did George Lazenby play 007?
30. Who replaced David Coleman on a famous BBC quiz show?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.