Free Pub Quizzes - free quizzes and answers available instantly. Quizzes cover general knowledge, trivia and a range of themed rounds.
|Free Pub Quiz 6||
Purchase Quiz Books
Play Pub Quizzes on your home computer
Who had his first solo number one hit in the UK with ‘I just called
to say I love you’?
2. How many degrees in a right angle?
3. What was the name of the painter and decorator in the TV series ‘Brush Strokes’?
4. Ash Wednesday is the first day of what?
5. Which football club did Alex Ferguson leave to join Manchester United?
6. What is the square root of 9?
7. What music is traditionally played in the armed forces at ‘wake up’?
8. Where is Casablanca?
9. What colour is the book in ‘This is your Life’?
10. Which Sir Francis invented a scale for measuring wind velocity?
11. What is the name of Dot Cotton’s son in Eastenders?
12. Which BBC TV programme features sheep dog trials?
13. Which country is Sophia the capital of?
14. What was the first gameshow transmitted on Channel 4?
15. What is the name of the dog in ‘Punch and Judy’?
16. Whose children are called Lourdes and Rocco?
17. How many signs of the zodiac are there?
18. Who laid the foundation stone for Coventry Cathedral?
19. What colour are traditional Victorian photographs?
20. Who played Moses in the film ‘The Ten Commandments’?
21. What 2 colours are most confused in colour blindness?
22. What is a Maris Piper?
23. Was Geoff Boycott left or right handed as a ‘batsman’?
24. Which is furthest south – Corsica or Sardinia?
25. Who wrote the book, the ‘Day of the Jackal’?
26. What is the BBC’s teletext service called?
27. Which word can go before the following to make 3 new words; Ground, Pedal and Water?
28. Which country does fictional detective Hercule Poirot originate from?
29. Which religious building featured on the Thames Television logo?
30. Which British car manufacturer produced the Zodiac car?
The questions contained in these pub quizzes have been used in pub quizzes that the authors of the site have either attended or have written themselves. Whilst efforts are made to ensure that the answers stated are correct, it is possible that mistakes have been made. Please e-mail us with any corrections.